Here comes the sequel to the popular math game King of Math! You start on the countryside and set off on a journey packed with challenging math questions, puzzles and problems. Unlock new worlds and character levels along the road and get all the way to the throne to become king or queen!
King of Math 2 is a game for the whole family and is suitable from about age 10 and up. Improve or refresh your math skills, practice mental arithmetic and solve problems in an engaging way. Play against the clock, improve your scores and compare the results with your friends and players from around the world. If you’d like a more relaxing gaming experience, you can turn off the time limit and play at your own pace. There are also examples, help and solutions for all the problems in the game.
The game includes five worlds with 125 unique stages. Each world introduces problems in a new category such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
The press kit contains high-definition promotional images for King of Math 2, such as icon, logo and screenshots.
King of Math 2 is available in 11 languages besides English.
- Chinese – 数学之王2 (Download press kit)
- Danish – King of Math 2 (Download press kit)
- Dutch – Rekenkoning 2 (Download press kit)
- Finnish – Matikkakunkku 2 (Download press kit)
- German – König der Mathematik 2 (Download press kit)
- Italian – Re della Matematica 2 (Download press kit)
- Japanese – 数学の王者2 (Download press kit)
- Norwegian – King of Math 2 (Download press kit)
- Russian – Король математики 2 (Download press kit)
- Spanish – Rey de las Matemáticas 2 (Download press kit)
- Swedish – King of Math 2 (Download press kit)